Wednesday, November 12, 2008

everything breaks - not funny.

For some reason, my main supplies for maintaining a dutch and urban life have decided to start a conspiracy against me by simply breaking. It is not really surprising, since this seems to always happen in the least favorable circumstances and situations, such as economic lows in my wallet or in places where I cannot replace them.

It all started with my laptop deciding to delete everything (including its operational system) by restarting it. This happened twice and fortunately I got a new laptop now. Secondly, my backpack broke and I had to replace it. Said and done. Thirdly, just as I went to school two things broke at once, which would be my headphones and my bike. I have the impression that ALL headphone companies (up until now: Shure, Skullcandy, Apple and Creative) include shitty cables that break easily so the consumer has to buy again (I have had mine for barely 2 months) and that bike builders suck too.

FKCU!!!!

No comments: