Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soccer

Our wednesday's soccer group who meets up at Flora Ho Sports Center is growing and growing. It is so much fun to just kick the ball around with other amateurs. I am clearly one of the weakest links in this assembly but I guess that's why I don't play soccer primarily. Let's put it like this: from out of 10 shots only 2 go into the direction of the goal, the other ones are going anywhere else. Into the wilderness downhill for instance. After 15 minutes of search in this odd place behind the barbed wire I was about to give up and buy the Sports Center a new ball as I heard the releasing voice of Jojo from about half a kilometer downhill, frolicking he found the ball. Owe that man a beer for that. This is why I'm off to drink one now. Sports and beer. There are people who love it and people who can't understand it: "But...You have to rehydrate your body...not dehydrate...alcohol dehydrates!!!" So what? Been doing it for years and still think it tastes like the nectar of gods. The ambrosia will probably be a burger from Shake 'em Buns.

With this in mind, I leave you the reader and me the wallower.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moin Christoph ,
Ihr scheint ja eine Menge Spass zu haben da drüben !!
Ich werde die Geschichte weiterverfolgen !!
Viele liebe Grüße von Stefan , Gaby , Stina & Tjard