Monday, April 14, 2008

thoughts.

So here I am in Hong Kong. So there I will be in another country in about 1 month time. The exchange was/is truly the most wonderful experience I have made so far in my life. 6 months seems to be nothing, considering this city and this wonderful community I am spending my time with here. I think that most of the people feel the same way as I do but I don't feel that they do. Everyone is so enthusiastic about traveling and seeing the world whereas I find myself in a sniveling mood. Living for the moment: Yes. It seems to be the only medicine there is. Get as much distraction as you can, Christoph. If one asks me if I was missing my friends at home I say "Of course!" This is not a lie. I just wished they could be here with me and experience what I am experiencing here. It seems as if everyone is happy about their exchanges but at the same time is also happy to come back to The Hague to continue their studies in the house of Mayhem called....I will not say it...they might sue me. I am sure they got their spies everywhere to sneak around and look out for people like me complaining to put my arse to court. Anyway. Sarah Brightman is clearly not one of my highly appreciated choices in every day's music selection but the song "Time to say goodbye" might actually become more and more present on my mind. I am having such a good time being here, I actually could imagine staying here for much longer. Hmm- now: shall I publish this or not? I often write stuff to get it out of my system but then don't publish it but I think at least some of my friends can identify themselves with the thoughts I am having here.

No comments: