Friday, March 21, 2008

swimming

Since we do have very good sports' facilities at our Uni, I went swimming with Jojo today. The pool itself was stunning. Eight 50 m lanes and only 4 people using it. Doesn't get much better than that. Considering the fact that I used to swim about 4000m in 1 1/2 hours in my competition days seems so far away. We made it up to 800m this time. I blame it a bit on the shoulder workout yesterday but even without it I would probably only be capable of doing 200 more meters. I will improve the distance though. Tomorrow I shall go to town and get proper Speedos and goggles for not having to borrow Jojo's water polo ones that make me look like a member of the NZ water polo association which I am clearly not. Bullocks, wherever my condition is, I hope it's having a good time chilling out.

Just wanted to share this experience. Nothing world moving but still an astonishing recognition from my part.

No comments: