Monday, January 12, 2009

Life in a nutshell

Not quite. I have been lost again in this ever so inconvenient time of the year in which most things do get to me, I don't have time to do my sports and school just does not seem to reduce its workload on me. Short: It is time to move. Packing things is ahead of me and I still do not know where to start. Take the CDs or my emotions, the books or my mind and bury them in the depths of the paper cubes. Well, that being said, I feel nothing. Nothing really. It is about the same situation as last year when moving to Hong Kong: "I will only start to realize I'm leaving when I am actually on the plane." Right. That of course is one of these lies I calm my mind with and it does work substantially well. My head is calm during the day time, messy when I try to sleep, messy with things I still have to accomplish and organize before the plan shouts "HUUUUIIIII!!!!"

My motivation is here. And it is here to stay. That's quite a good thing considering the distance. If I can have such a big motivation to perform and live well in Sydney, this means that I have the quality to amaze myself with a lot of things. Well, there is nothing that is not amazing about the fact that I will leave my mother's continent for the 3rd one I will be living in. Sweet.

Thoughts about inner feelings have not changed and I am still that emotional wreck, that indecisive being that gives itself the creeps with its actions sometimes. Acting grown up they call that I think. I am even starting to like my grandpa's shoes I recently took from my mum's place. Brown leather shoes. Who would have expected that on me? Behaving and looking like a bum are different things though and so I took the opportunity to engender my looks to get accustomed to actually walk round in business clothing. I am still pledging on not having to wear this kinda clothing since I will be working for Amnesty - an organization which (according to my research) has a rather informal dresscode.

Take the emotions of a fifteen year old, add the turmoil in my head (bit like Gaza at the moment), a pinch of crashed creativity that needs to be released and the infamous need to chill: That's Christoph up until now in 2009.

There, the creeps. Self reflection. AARRGGHH!!!

No comments: