Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the executioner.

Backyard of the Congee place

Jojo (bold guy) and Emma

Summertime and the living's easy...

Typical Hong Kongnese Alley

Some people do not share my enthusiasm towards Uni...


The Uni days are getting more relaxed and I have absolutely no clue why that is the case. for some reason the urgency of being lazy became redundant and this school makes me want to do work. Yes, it's still me, Christoph. I shall exhaust the libraries' resources until there won't be any book unread anymore ;)

I had Congee today which is best described as porridge with beef. Emma despised it so much, she left to get Sashimi from one of the closer Sushi stores. "This reminds me of the stuff I had to eat in the Kindergarten." This fact makes me understand everything.

Handed in my first essay today and am satisfied with the work I've done so far. Now there's only the presentation on HK Politics to come. And then...You guessed right! Thailand here we come. Today, Jojo, Louise and I found out that flying from Bangkok to Krabi is incredibly cheap which resulted in the decision not to take the train due to one saved day and less complications.

I will prepare the dinner tonite...gotta be creative, because I don't have too much stuff to do so. I won't go out tonite I reckon. got some beverage and Jojo is keen on saying "FINISH HIM!" (imagine the early Mortal Combat games for Super Nintendo and the intonation when you could rip the spine out of your opposite).

The only true reason I am writing today is because all of you are - of course - incredibly curious whether I did well in my Cantonese test. The answer is: Medium. In German this is called Vorführeffekt by means of well prepared but terrible in performance. Alright then, the kitchen's calling!

Endless it seems, endless it is.

No comments: