Friday, February 22, 2008

teardrops goodbye.


Finally there's something at the end of the long crying. Rain has come and left, the cold days are packing and leaving and I can finally enjoy my newly gained experience of staying in, enjoying exciting creations from cuisines all over the world (mostly Asian, American and Australian). Our small community lately enjoyed more and more guests due to mouth-to-mouth propaganda. Cooks are pirates, that is sure.

Today I was supposed to play with the University Rugby team but the suffering from last week when we played the "pigs" goes on and my shoulder appears to be quite instable. Thus, I shall stay in today and cure my wounds ;) Have to do some schoolwork anyway, therefore not the worst thing to happen to me.

My daily life does not differ that much but I recently discovered that I can indeed work during the day whereas I always kept on telling myself this was not possible due to too much light during the day. Not true. I've been making travel plans with Jojo and Louise for our upcoming trip to Thailand. For the people who are interested I will draw a fictive line which you can follow on a map.

After arriving in Bangkok and having stayed there for a night, we will leave by train to go to Railay beach to do some rock climbing and chilling, drinking cheap beer and lying in one of the lovely bungalows. The plan continues with the visit of Ko Phi-Phi (spot of The Beach) which, according to lonely planet is the most beautiful place on the planet but no secret anymore. After having soaked up the atmosphere for a couple of days (and of course nights) we will move on to Ko Pan-Ngan to join one of the legendary parties. Unfortunately there won't be a full-moon-party in the time we will populate the island but I will make that up in the summer. After this supposedly marvelous island we will make our way back to Bangkok to fly back to HK where we will arrive on the 11th of March. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Lars said...

eh.. jealous anyone?

Christoph said...

yes, me :D mWWaaaaahahahaa!!!