Thursday, February 28, 2008

nuffin big....

Do you know how it feels when you haven't listened to a song for a long time, asking yourself why? the feeling that fills you with joy, understanding and freedom? Amazingly, I only just experienced it now in a completely crammed MTR, listening to Social Distortion - Dear Lover. It's sooo nice, I wanna hear the same song twice...

Just came back from Mong Kok where I bought my new backpack and one of these small sleeping bags. Luckily, I met a hiking instructor in the shop who told me exactly what to buy and what not to. "Don't go for the expensive ones...Good quality but also the same materials as the cheaper ones. Go for this one." he handed me a dark blue back pack from a brand I've never heard before and said: "I will get this one and it's only half the price and even better than the big makes." Thus, I got it and went home, happy about the fact of having spent less money and at the same time purchased a good back pack. Cheers, Mr. Instructor.

Now, there's a certain priority on a presentation on Tiananmen Square on June 4th 1989 and the question whether it is desirable for Hong Kong citizens to downplay this part of Chinese history, the Chinese government is still denying. I never was aware of the brutality and the vast atrocities the military caused in this night but already a little glance at a Youtube video made me think about the lack of humanity and the thoughts that might have gone through politicians minds, that I will hopefully never understand. I will start working on this now and my work will hopefully result in something reasonable and not too biased. Laters!


No comments: